Preparation Steps:
Level of Difficulty:
Time Needed:
Ingredients:
1 chopped onion
3 garlic cloves, minced
26 oz spaghetti sauce
8oz tomato sauce
2-9oz pkgs refrigerated ravioli(or tortellini)
2 c shredded mozzarella cheese​
Serves:
6-8​
Directions:
Place onion and garlic in bottom of crockpot. Add spaghetti sauce adn tomato sauce and mix well.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8-9 hours. Turn heat on HIGH and stir in refrigerated ravioli.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour longer; sprinkle with cheese and cook for 5-10 minutes until cheese melts.​

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
What is refrigerated ravioli? Is it the same thing as the bag of ravioli you find in the freezer section?

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO, it is in the refrigerated section where you find freshly grated parmesan cheese...they are usually in a hard plastic container that are vacuum sealed...if you can't find it, ask someone to help you.:sun:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I made this using a bag of frozen beef ravioli ("Great Value" Wal-Mart brand) and it still turned out well. I didn't thaw the pasta and cooked it on low for 4 hours, frozen and everything, because my slow cooker tends to cook on the hot end of the spectrum. This was a very convenient "dump and go" recipe for us -- thanks!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
My kids love bagged ravioli. I just saw on womans day a ravioli lasagna which is similar to your casserole. I thought it was interesting. I never thought to bake ravioli or put it in the crockpot and now it makes perfect sense. LOL
Thank you for sharing this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts