Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so re-decluttering is probably not a word, but I thought I'd see if any of you have ever done this. I've decluttered before, but, then got to thinking and decided to go through it all again, because I kept things just for the sake of keeping them. So, I redecluttered. The second time around always proved to be much more successful. :)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Yep, all of the time........ I declutter and then rethink it and see if there is more work needed......

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Yes I re-declutter (love that word) all the time. I look at it like a life-long goal, to try to simplify my life daily :D

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I am in the process of decluttering...I have tons of stuff that has to go....I had went through all my clothes but now have decided that I still have to many and I am going to go through them again....I have kept everything I ever owned over the years...I've got everything from a size 3 to a size 18....crazy to keep all this stuff....my dh is so proud of me for finally getting rid of tons of stuff that is not doing us any good and can make up some extra cash! :D

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Yes, me too. It seems I declutter all the time. It just keeps on building right back up.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
I totally understand! I'm a declutter-a-holic!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts