Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning FV'ers! It's been awhile since I've posted on the boards, it feels good to be back! My name is Mandy, I'm 31 and I've been a stay at home mom for 11yrs. I have 4 children and a wonderful hard working husband! We have been living off of one income for so long it's just second nature to us now...if we had anymore money than we do now I seriously don't know what we would do with it lol! I'm one of the "weird" ones who likes to budget and save money wherever I can, it's a nice challenge for myself and I feel it's a major contribution to the family since I don't work outside the home. I look forward to reading the posts and hope I can contribute something to all of you! Have a great day!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Welcome back Mandy!

Reactions: amanjud

·
27,948 Posts
Nice to have you back.:apple:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome Back!:tay:

·
Registered
540 Posts
:welcome:back Mandy...

I was in kinda the same boat as you....

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Glad to have you back Mandy.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Good Morning FV'ers! It's been awhile since I've posted on the boards, it feels good to be back! My name is Mandy, I'm 31 and I've been a stay at home mom for 11yrs. I have 4 children and a wonderful hard working husband! We have been living off of one income for so long it's just second nature to us now...if we had anymore money than we do now I seriously don't know what we would do with it lol! I'm one of the "weird" ones who likes to budget and save money wherever I can, it's a nice challenge for myself and I feel it's a major contribution to the family since I don't work outside the home. I look forward to reading the posts and hope I can contribute something to all of you! Have a great day!
I am and have been exactly like you. I raised 3 sons and stayed at home and am very glad I did. I also love to budget and figure out how to save. I only came to this website to learn more. I actually have told my dh I like budgeting so much I'd teach people for free.
Glad you're back. ENJOY!!!

PS 2 days ago I saved $200 on airfare to go to Cancun in January

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Welcome Back!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.