1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Oh my goodness! I had to pull myself away...lol! And I LOVE the paper crafts. The book page and map creations were neat, but the paper roses were beautiful. I do think I'd like to try the toilet paper holder on the 1st page though. I've been wanting to do a stencilling project for a long time, and I can make it to match my monogram hand towels.

I've been wanting to get back into crafting for awhile now, and I've been following quite a few blogs. This is a new one to me, and I like the variety. Before we had internet, crafting was my favorite past-time. Even though I really feel like having a computer can be a blessing in alot of ways, I also feel like I lost alot of creativity from having one. :hmmm:. I really miss the relaxation I used to get from it too.

So thanks for the link Momto5. I stuck it in my faves to look at more later!

Theresa :)

....and those babies in the hats were just too adorable! :tedblue:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Thanks!! I bookmarked it!! Cant wait to check it all out!! :)

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Thanks neat site will check it out more later.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Thanks for the link--as if I can't get enough craft stuff, huh ?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
What a great site! Thanks for sharing.

·
4,028 Posts
great site. I got to page 13 then had to book mark it for later... perusal.

·
27,948 Posts
Oh my, so many things i love! I want that carrot on page 1 lol. The bird beach pebble on pg 2. Bird necklace on 3...
Thanks for the neat link!

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Thanks for sharing...the altered book pieces were neat and I like the pouf cushion too...I may adapt both! Thaqnks again --

Judi

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
Thanks for sharing - it was fun to look at the different crafts! It gave me several good ideas, but first I better finish some of my current works in progress :)

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Oh no! More to add to my list! :D Thanks for sharing. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts