Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was so glad to hear from him. He said he misses home, but that it wasn't that bad. He said there is one guy in the platoon who keeps getting them in trouble and they have to do extra push ups and jumping jacks because of it, but other than that he is doing good. He did mention he was sore from the pugil sticks....I guess he got hit pretty hard, but that is what it's all about to train him for anything.

I just feel better knowing he is ok and that he is on schedule to graduate on April 20th.

It sure makes it easier now because when he first left I was depressed. My little boy is growing up!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Thank you for updating us. I have been thinking of your son, and you, daily.
Your little boy is becoming a man. God Bless your son, you and this country. We are lucky to have him. Thank you for being such a wonderful Mom.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Glad to hear that you both are okay. I was wondering about him too.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Good to hear that he is doing well in boot camp. It would be hard on me as a mother to send my child to boot camp.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
So glad you heard from him. I remember how much it lifted my spirits when I would get a letter from my son. Be proud mom!! :)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
So glad that you got a letter from him. Just four more months and I will be in your shoes.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I am so..glad that you heard from him too. You must have reread his letter a thousand times already, I know that is how I would be. I am glad that he is doing well, and adjusting to the big life change. You should be so proud of him, I think anyone who joins the military at this time is very courageous and brave. God bless your son and all of the other military families out there!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts