Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get my recipes organized and printed on to recipe cards. I have a tendancy to print recipes off of the internet, clip them from the coupon pages or from magazines. This drives me crazy trying to find recipes and have so much paper in all different sizes to dig through.

I bought some Avery Postcards and Index Cards, #3381. There is a photo on the package of a recipe printed on these cards. Usually there is a template available in Microsoft Word to use with the Avery products. I can't locate one. There is some instructions in the package, but I can't get them to work, they are trying to lay out 3 rows and 3 columns.

There is four "postcards" on a sheet, laid out landscape. Each one is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I have searched the internet and can not find any sort of template that will work with this layout. I would really like to be able to type them up and print four different recipes at one time.

Does anyone know how to create a template or know where to find one that will work? I'm ready to return these and just forget about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frustrated. I can't get myself organized.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ramona,

THANKS!!! I had found those on the net, but I really want something very simple. Not a lot of decoration on them that has to be printed out and waste a bunch of printer ink.

I'll go and look at them again and see if I can modify them somehow.

THANKS again!!!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Ramona,

THANKS!!! I had found those on the net, but I really want something very simple. Not a lot of decoration on them that has to be printed out and waste a bunch of printer ink.

I'll go and look at them again and see if I can modify them somehow.

THANKS again!!!
I wonder if you can download them and bring them into PhotoStudio or Paint and erase what you don't want? Worth a try.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts