Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing terrible with my weight. I seem to be eating to have something to do, and I am drinking more pop than ever, SO I am starting again. :)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Good for you. One suggestion - the pop has got to go!! It really is a killer when your working at a new lifestyle.

For me, the junk food also had to go. Now I grab a tomato, stick of celery, baby carrot rather than junk food!!

I had to start again also, that was back on April 1st. There are a number of us who started again, so please don't feel bad. You can do it, with everyone's support.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Good for you for starting over....I'm another starter againer!!:D

CJ's right there are things that have to change...for me it was more exercise!! And I had to get rid of my nightly dates with "snacks", if I do have something it is a much wiser choice. Not to say I am NEVER going to have something I shouldn't it's just that now I am more aware and I'm starting to feel way better which in itself is addicting. We are here to help you along the way!!:smball:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I know you will be able to take good care of your body, Jenn! I'll be hear to encourage you every step of the way! :yippee: :clap:

CJ's right, you will lose much better and feel so much healthier not drinking any pop. Since I joined WW, 3 weeks ago, I never had a drop of pop since. I used to drink coke alot. I know some drink diet coke, but I refuse to drink anything with aspartame. And you know what? I don't miss it so much. I drink tons and tons of water! :)

The first few days may be tough, but you will get used to it. Good luck to you, dear Jenn!:hugz:

Go, go, go! You can do it! :dancing:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts