Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rectify season 3 just started on Sundance, seasons 1+2 are on Netflix. I remember really liking it but I started with the preview from season 2 and realized I remember nothing of Season 2. So went to Netflix, start Season 2. Guess who cannot remember Season 2 as well. Yup, this chick, the one rapidly losing brain cells as the days go by. I will not go all the way back to Season 1. But if you like moody, mysterious, who done it series, I DO remember this is a good one. Just be sure to save all of season 3 out now so you'll have it after you watch Netflix.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Aw.... if you liked it that well back then.... why would you feel bad about watching it again? ESPECIALLY if you can't remember it from the beginning? Shoot... look at it this way. If you liked it that well THEN... NOW you'd have the pleasure of watching it again as a brand new show... just like having a 100% guarantee of something you've never tried before. Sounds like a win win to me. Don't let pride rob you of something that brought a smile to your face at one time and can do it again if you let it.

PS.... It's a great time killer too :) For me it's Walking Dead. Every marathon on TV.... and when done with last season on Netflix I start over. I don't even watch anymore ... just listen and go about my business.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's a good way to look at it. And I actually enjoyed re-watching Season 2. That may be one benefit of this memory loss, actually watching/reading something twice and enjoying that because before I could never stand to watch or read something I'd seen, except a few treasured books, movies, shows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts