Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder to anyone that is a WAHM or crafter.....The Village Square is a free listing section to post ads for your products.
http://www.frugalvillage.com/bazar/main.php

Each ad you post allows you to post 3 pictures too. The more ads that get listed, the better the resource will be overall. Consider it a craft gallery/mall, classified ads, WAHM mall, and pen pal section.

You do need to register for it separate from the forums.

·
Registered
162 Posts
:confused:
What is WAHM? I have been trying to find out what kind of business they are with out giving them my personal info. Could anyone help me please? Thank you so much.
:confused:
sarahlyons

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WAHM=Work at home moms aka moms that run a business from home.
The square is just a pen pal section to post pen pal ads and to post ads if you have a home business.
It's currently down until we switch servers.

·
Registered
162 Posts
:D Thank you so much smnoel. Is it a good company to get into?
I would like to start my own business but I need other opinions on the WAHM=Work at home moms.:D

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Sarah are you still confused about WAHM. Its moms who work from home. It might be a mom who sells Avon, Tupperware or such or it could be a mom who has an accounting business at home. Its whatever you want to do as a working mom but only you do it at home.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Is the Village Square still not up and running? I'd like to run an ad when it's up...Let me know, please.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi tried to sign up and the page came up but there was no submit button????

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We're in the process of upgrading and it will be working soon.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes. We're about to undergo a major reconstruction of the site, so all should be working again in April.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Sara Noel said:
Yes. We're about to undergo a major reconstruction of the site, so all should be working again in April.
I tried to get into the Square and thought it was me. Glad to hear it will be working again.

Thanks,:)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We have a new script. I just haven't had an opportunity to get it running. Hopefully soon.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can show it to you guys, but it's not done. Too many things all at one time going on.

http://www.frugalvillage.com/classifieds/

It's up next to work on though. I've had the script for months. Just need to finish it up, but have a project I'm helping Gabe with now and it's the priority
:( It's for a guitar maker in Germany.

Also, I'm almost done with the blog hosting feature. I created 15 templates last night and just need to add a few more and design the main page better. I might open it up before I'm completely done because members can always change a template at any time as I add them.

Also, the arcade is just waiting on one small thing to be finished and it'll be ready.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts