Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
McD has reported a post.

Reason:
Just reporting this so other mods can help me monitor it since I am in and out all day. I did put a warning in the thread but I have a feeling it will get heated.
Forum: Debt Reduction & Money Management
Assigned Moderators: Greebo

Posted by: littleplum
Original Content:
Beside, I'm not making a loan payment late. I'm just making the January payment in January, instead of early.
I thought you said you were making your last payment in January. That would be December's payment. I'm confused.

Oh, and it looks like if they get this all worked out and through the House and Senate by the end of the year, total tax bills will be down. :applause:4.2% for Social Security withholding instead of 6.2%. Not sure how they will pay for that. Makes me wonder what kind of drugs the Republicans are on when they whine about cutting the budget to pay for unemployment extensions but then immediately agree to cut FICA withholdings. :shrug2:

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also sent littleplum a message explaining why I threw out the warning as well as giving her/him the option of editing the comment out, having a mod edit it out, or leaving it as is.

It's a good thread and I would hate to see it get shut.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.