Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As usual, everyone needs breakfast. I have Samson's meds drawn up, so I will go give him those, then I have to get my work car ready and get some work clothes ironed for tomorrow. I need to move bird cages around again, if I'm going to be using my wood stove at night. One cage is too close for my comfort, but I have to figure out where I can move it. This may require the moving around of several large pieces of furniture and the dismantling of my dining room table. After that, if I have time, I think I'll chill a bit. I have persimmon cookie dough in the freezer, and I hope to get those baked, so maybe take my knitting into the kitchen and listen to my iPhone while taking batches of cookies out of the oven. By then, it will be dinnertime for birds and dogs, and then dinnertime for me, and if I have had a successful day, I'll go to bed early in preparation for getting up and having a productive work day tomorrow!

11:35A - Took a bit of a detour. I got Samson his meds, fed everyone breakfast, then got to tidying up the tack room. But I am back on the interstate now and thinking about baking cookies. :)

2:44P - Work car cleaned out and I have rearranged things in the livingroom, so I can move the bird cage tonight, if need be. I didn't get to the cookies, but instead, watched "Primeval" while knitting on my sweater, using the commercial breaks for working on the livingroom. Off to take a look at that cookie recipe now!

8:24P - Made a dozen cookies, then stuck the rest of the dough back in the freezer, so I won't be tempted by a bunch of prepared cookies. (Although the raw dough *was* pretty tasty!) Dogs, birds, fish, goats, donkeys, bunnies, and the sort of cat are fed. Work clothes are ironed. I'm off with a flashlight and a syringe to give Samson his evening antibiotics, then I'll write tonight's entry in my journal, maybe do a little knitting while I listen to Walden, then off to bed!!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
have fun at work tomorrow!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Oh yuuuuuuuuum persimmon cookies!! If you shove some of those in your computer drive and then send to my email, will I get them???? I LOVE persimmon cookies.

Your furniture moving adventure made me tired, but I am sure the birds appreciate it! But the rest sounds very enjoyable!!

Glad you made it back to the "interstate"!! I seem to get on the "off-roads" quite a bit too, LOL.

Have a wonderful evening!

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love persimmon cookies, too. I could probably just eat the frozen dough and save myself the hassle of cleaning up baking sheets. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts