Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be stuck in the office the better part of the day, due to visiting VIP's.

Right now, at 4:10 am, my plan is to get my morning exercises done, then wash dishes and get breakfast ready for everyone. Feed the dogs, parrots, finches, and bunnies, then put in a load of laundry, and while that is washing, go out and feed donkeys, goats, chickens, and fish. Come back in, shower, get ready for work, climb into my suit, and head to the office.

Since I am stuck in the office and stuck in a suit, I am going to try to get caught up on my reading today. I have a few reams of reports I need to slog through, and today is as good a day as any to do it. I also have to put in a travel request for a trip to TN that it looks like I'll be making in a week or so.

I WILL GO TO THE GYM today -on my way home from work - no excuses!!

Back at home, maybe another load of laundry, which should catch me up, then fluff, fold, and put away all the clean laundry, maybe while catching up on The Rachel Maddow show, using the commercial breaks to get everyone's dinner ready and served. Then knit, read, write in my journal, and collapse into bed. :)

1:51P - Best laid plans and all that. Our VIP cancelled, so no suit - woo hoo!! And since I didn't have to rush into the office, I decided to go for a run out in the sunshine, rather than on a treadmill, so I went this morning. The rest of the day pretty much has gone as planned, except it looks like several of us are having a "beer meeting" at the end of the day to discuss a work issue that needs to be resolved and is best done so over alcohol. No drinking for me, because I am in a work car, but I need to be at the meeting.

Hope to still be home before 8p to get all the evening chores done.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
my dad loves rachel! i was a big keith fan for a while there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts