Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recovering from "something," not sure if it was food-poisoning or a 24-hour bug, but yesterday was pretty much a total write-off.

Today, I am still weak and a little dizzy, so I am going to have to take it easy.

This morning, at 9:00 am, the vet and the equine dentist are coming to float all the donkeys' teeth. This should be quite a production, but I'm hoping the vet will do the bulk of the "heavy lifting" in getting each donkey where he/she needs to be.

At 1:00 pm, my farrier is showing up to trim the donkey's hooves (kind of a spa day for the donkeys).

Either in between those two appointments, or after the farrier leaves, depending on how long the first appointment lasts, I need to get to the feed store and buy more cat food (totally out). I would also like to try to hit the yarn store and get some yarn for another project that I am working on. Happily, the yarn store is between my house and the feed store, so no extra driving.

That is probably going to be it for me. I suspect I will crash pretty quickly today.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts