Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Robin is another favorite of mine.

On the front inside cover:

Tough Claire Conway's life hasn't turned out exactly as she'd planned, she has much to be thankful for: She has raised a fine son, Dakota. Her career is going well. And for the first time since her divorce, she's met a man who stirs romantic feelings in her broken heart.

Then Dakota brings home his fiancee, Sara Jennings, and for the second time in her life, Claire's world crumbles. By what seems to be a cruel twist of fate, Dakota has fallen in love with the woman who was involved in the destruction of his parents' marriage. The ramifications of this discovery threaten to destroy all involved. Claire wishes she could forgive Sara, but this seems impossible. Yet only in that hour of forgiveness can the three of them be truly set free...

Filled with real-life issues of bitterness and self-pretection, this beautifuly written sotry of one woman's search for peace - The Forgiving Hour - dramatically illustrates the power of supernatural healing, realving how God's love transforms lives when we allow Him to work in our hearts.
Three hundred and ninety one pages long, this book is a wonderful book about forgiveness. I really enjoyed it and on a level of 1-10, I'd give it an 8. Robin is a wonderful author who writes about real life stories.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
This sounds like a good one. I'll look for it at my library :read:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts