·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell us all about it !!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Tell us please. Enquiring minds want to know.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Come on Robin, we want to know everything! :D

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
The party was a big success!!!!!

We had more than 20 guests and Nicole had the time of her life. My (still) little girl loved being in the spotlight!

My dh helped me SO MUCH. He cleaned the house and cleaned the carpets, pitched in like a true buddy and helped me give my daughter the celebration she really deserved.

She got so many useful gifts and about $325.00 in cash!!!

I made tghe whole party so frugally.. Menu belaow

fritos and salsa ( nearly free w/coupons)
chocolate dipped pretzel sticks ( pretzels w/ coupon, nearly free)
Artichoke dip. ( this was the most extravagant, but still frugal, because I amde it with free cheese!)
Deviled eggs (Ralphs 48 hour sale 99 cents for 18 count)
avocado dip
generic ritz crackers
Free cheese
celery sticks w/cream cheese rolled up in turkey slices (Atkins)
Chocolate cake w/ whipped cream frosting
vegie plate w/ free Kens ranch dressing
Punch made w/ free Sierra Mist soda.

We all had such a great party. The teachers from my old job showed up and helped me celebrate. We had such a wonderful time. I will remember that day forever, I hope Nicole will too.

NOTE: She leaves for Michigan this Friday Night!!!:confused:

·
27,948 Posts
A good time was had by all Robin. I'm so happy for you but also send you a Mom who is the same shoes hug.:hugz: I didn't realize our grads have the same first name too. While yours is of to Michigan Friday night mine will be getting ready for her graduation on Saturday. So proud , you & I both. Hug my friend.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
:grouphug: :grouphug: Hugs Darlene, we will get through it together! Is yours leaving home?

·
27,948 Posts
No she's staying here as school is only a 20-25 min drive from here.I can imagine though that having your baby girl moving away must be like. Roots & wings. We did a good job raising them & they are going to be OK.:hugz: We are too;)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm so glad your party turned out so well and everyone had a great time...... Now it will be you and the men in the house.... Another one flying off to independance !!!!!!!! You raised her right Robin, she's a great girl and will do great !

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Sounds like everyone had a great time! :D And you were very frugal! :thumb:

Congratulations to you Mom for raising a wonderful daughter! :hugz:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts