Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to tell you how much I like the avatar! You and Gunnar are just too cute! Thanks for joining our Village.

Kudos to you also for becoming a Village Angel while being such a new member. You are a very kind and special lady. (Okay, I admit I am a little predjudiced but hey I would feel the same way even if she wasn't my baby sister, :D )

It is kind of hard to see her pretty face in the avatar so here is a better picture.

This is her and her niece (my DD) at Sierra's 8th grade graduation a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Hi Robin! :wave:

You and your daughter are very pretty! :)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Deed, that is my daughter with her, I did not make it very clear at first, but I edited it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
thanks guys but I think I should be thanking you, I can't wait to come home and log in to see what is new in the village. It is so homey and warm here.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Hi Robin,
Enjoy your time in the Village. I am new at this too. I am having a great time. Liz ;)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
That's a very nice picture! It's great to *see* you, Robin! Kathy, your dd looks great!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
That is such a great picture. Both are great ! Looks like my kids and yours have something in common Kathy, they have wonderful Aunt Robins............. :angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They sure do Lori. We are blessed to have sisters named Robin too :D .

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Hi, Robin! Glad to see a new neighbor in the village!

·
27,948 Posts
:wave: Hi Robin & Sierra! Thanks for posting Kathy!:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts