Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grandma,Granny,Grammy,Memaw,MawMaw,Nana.ARe you a grandparent?if so tell us about the joys of being one.How many grandkids do you have?How do you spoil them.ETC

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I'm a grandma and I have 8 grandchildren. I don't spoil them :toothy: My motto is "I wish I had had my grandchildren first!!!!"

The joys, well I could write a book but right now I have to finish making supper. I'll get back to this later. Suffice it to say, there is no greater joy (other than having your own kids) than there is in having grandchildren.

btw - one thing I want to say. Its great being a grandma because you can spoil the grandkids all you want, and then send them back home for their parents to look after. You know, kinda pay back time. :toothy:

I love being a grandma!!!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I have 3 granddaughters..........ages 12, 7 & 4 ..... They are all such lovely girls, I love being a Grandma !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
I get to post on this one too....
I have one grandson,18mos old. I tell everyone he is my reward for everything I have done that is good. :angel:
I will admit I spoil him to a point,but I treat him just like my kids,he gets to our house and has 3 aunties who take right over.So if he is rotten we can blame them LOL

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I have 2 granddaughters, Madison is 3 and McKenzie is 7 months. I work hard at spoiling them! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts