Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
:)

Vaseline helps keep stool from sticking to your newborns rear end and makes clean up less traumatic for everyone!

·
Registered
948 Posts
I have a 4 month old son.

Soak soiled clothes in Biz for a day and then launder as usual - stains come out great!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
5 month old dd here- don't read parenting books- theory and reality are 2 different things. Do what you think is best even if everyone tells you it's a no-no. You have to live with your baby, not the dr or author of a book.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
My daughter is seven weeks old.

The hospital people didn't believe I was in labor, despite what I was telling them, until my regular doctor got there, and.... long story short, I ended up with an emergency C-section.

Then after my preemie was home about a week, the family doctor told me to give her 4oz of juice for congestion... and she'd only been drinking milk for about ten days at that time, and barely two ounces of milk per feeding, at that. :( I didn't give her the juice, as I thought it wouldn't agree with her-- found out later that it really could have made her sick.

Now, however I've found a fabulous pediatrician. So, the thing I've learned so far: go with your gut feelings, and keep looking until you find competent doctors that you are comfortable with!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Alexandra is 6 mos. old. I have absolutely no tips. I truly love this age/stage though.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
well, my turn. my little guy, morgan levi, is 11 weeks old. don't worry about what everyone else says....SPOIL THEM ROTTEN.;) ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
My DD is 10 months

Don't let anyone tell you how to parent. Follow your instincts and do what's right for your baby and your family. I use this tip quite a bit. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts