Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who are our preschool mommies?Tell about your preschooler,their age,intrests,look at the world,tips etc.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
That would be me :D

Emily-Erika is 3 - born 4th February 2000.

She has a gorgeous personality MOST of the time - She is a real mimick and joker. She LOVES to make people laugh and she laughs alot herself. (She has a real 'dirty' laugh!)

She does however find it a real giggle to do 'naughty' things - her eyes actually change, it seems to give her an adrenoline rush! :eek:

She is also my most cuddly/kissy child - which is really sweet.

She gets her words muddled which sounds really funny and copies everything and everybody.

She is only just potty trained in the day time - this took ages, as with talking, walking - everything! She is VERY stubborn and can be REALLY bad tempered. Everything seems to be on her terms in HER time and there's no bribeing her either!

I'm trying to enjoy NOW as I'm DREADING this one being a teenager ALREADY LOL.

And I LUV her! ;)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
My preschooler is Erick and he is 3. He is still adjusting to being a big brother (bubby he calls it). He isn't quite sure HOW to play with his sister. But he tries. He is the most patient kid i have ever encountered. of he and his sister, he is the most cuddly, kissy of the two. He speaks ok right now, but is pretty "muddled":) . But he is growing his vocabulary everyday. And slowly his speech is getting clearer...

His most recent discovery was that Mommy will have a fit when he winds dental floss around his sis . I was not a happy camper, neither was Hannah, lol. but he didn't hurt her, just made her mad.

He loves anything Hotwheels or Bob the Builder right now....with spiderman being a close runner up. And he seems to like our alphabet and number games:)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Me too! Chris is 3. They give 2's the bad rap- but 3's are a million times worse. He thinks he knows everything. Every sentence that comes out of his mouth starts with either "Give me" or "I want". He thinks he can live on just fries, chicken nuggets and juice. And he talks more than a teenage girl on the phone:eek:

He absolutely loves tractors, Bob the Builder, getting really dirty, helping me cook and his baby sister whom he calls "my Amanda"

In general though, he is a great kid. He's always there to help out, remembers his manners most of the time, and has a buncg of hugs and kisses for everyone.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
hang on to your hats ladies, wait till you get to the 5's.
dd, sarah is 5 01/21/98. i don't know what has hit her now that she is five, but she is more prone to a fit now than she was when she was2 or 3. makes for some interesting afternoons.
thankfully most days are fit-free and she is a sweet and loving little girl. she has quite the vocabulary and likes to make up stories and draw.
she'll start school in the fall.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
I have two preschoolers- Logan is 5 and will start kindergarten next year. He has a problem with his speech so he will also be in speech therapy. He is very cuddly and lovey and he is my deal maker and salesman. The boy can talk me into anything. He loves hot wheels and Spider-man. Halee is 3. It is a pure miracle that she and I lived through the pregnancy so i am sure you can imagine how spoiled she is. She is very intelligent and soaks up everything. She knows her alphabet and can count to 20. She is a movie nut especially action movies. You've got better luck getting her to watch x-men or the fast and the furious than Dora the Explorer. When she sees someone in a movie she can even tell you what other movies they have been in, but she will NOT use that potty. She's ready just stubborn.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
my youngest is going to be 4 in about a week. He is such a sweetheart. He is mommy's sweety. He will not go to anyone's house to stay anymore since his daddy was away with the Army. Ever since he got home, he is afraid that if he goes to Grammy's house, that daddy won't be there when he comes home. He is a great little helper. We put mulch around our house tonight, and he was right there with a little shovel helping. He would help daddy put it in the wheel barrow, and then he would climb on top of the pile and go for a ride. He is very stubborn, and won't try any kind of new food. I can't tell you that last time that he ate a vegetable. He loves his Thomas trains, and plays games on the computer all by himself. He will go to pre-school next year. He may be the baby, but he won't take any crap from the other two. Although if he can get away with it, he will cry and pout for sympathy. Every day I am amazed at how much he is growing up. Sometimes when I am talking to him I forget that he is only 3. They grow up too fast.

Traci

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pita,since Lauren turned 5(6 days after your dd)she has been the same way.Lil miss know it all I call her.I think she's making up for being a good toddler.lol

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
ok, my turn. dd's name is madison and she just turned 5 on may 12th. you wouldn't know it though. you'd think she was 14;) . sometimes i forget how old she is because she talks just like an adult. she is soooo smart. has been all along. she loves to draw and can draw just about anything she sees. she also loves to paint. but her favorite thing is to pick on her little brother who is 2. boy, they go at it all day long. (it wears me out):(
anyway, she is my only girl, so i look forward to sharing special times with her ahead. i know i'll have my hands full, but that's ok.;)

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
My Preschooler is soon to be 3 Next Friday to Be Exact.
Her name is Haley
She loves Animals and she loves to Sing and Dance.
Haley Birthday is May23rd,2000.
Her Favorite Colors are Yellow,Pink,Lite Purple,Blue
She loves to go to WallMart and Ride the Train and what she calls the Horse Ride.
Oh she calls our WallMart a MallMart because it is a Super WallMart.
She Loves to Color, She loves to Learn about Things.
She is very Hands on Learing.
Right Now we are working on her Numbers,Phonics, Letters,Colors, Manners, and Most Important to us is Bible Verses.
She is also starting to tell us she is Sorry when she has done something wrong.
She is very Strong Willed.
We are also working on her Writing out her name,
We are also working on her reading taking that really slow right now.
We are also working on her Sharing.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have one preschooler in this group. Her name is Macy. All my children are tall for their age except Mace. She is the runt of the litter so far lol. She is really adorable and has lots of personality. Her older sister is on a traveling cheer squad and last week Macy joined a cheer squad for pre-k kids and she really thinks she is big and has a great time. The stuff that comes out of her mouth is usually pretty funny. She can turn on a dime and cry real tears when she wants to lol. She is definately the diva drama queen of our group. Amy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts