Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was doing real bad for a while and there was talk of hospitalizing me. Slowly they changed my meds and I started to feel a bit better. I had several days these last few weeks that I thought maybe things are going to be okay. Then my dad calls me, I am having nightmares again and I am having one of those days where I feel lost. I feel like the lights are turned off again. I know there is no straight line to recovery but still I try so hard to tell myself move forward move forward.
I guess maybe today I am feeling sorry for myself but I wish there was a magic button I could push to make this all go away.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I am so sorry. Hugs to you. :hugz:

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Sending hugs and hoping you get to felling better real soon.Hang in there some time it takes awhile for medicine to start working.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Rhiamon,

One step forward and 1/2 step back is still 1/2 step forward. Changing medication will take a while to alter your system. One day at a time and if you find the magic button, please share.

Ramona

·
Registered
224 Posts
Rhiamon,

I have bipolar depression and my life used to be so stressful as he!!. I had so many up and downs and my family life was affected by my depression. However, once the doctor found the right combination of medicine for me my life has turned around. I am stable and happy and my life is calm. I was lucky to find the right medications and I pray that they found the right ones for you. But don't dispair because your life will get better.

·
Registered
432 Posts
med changes do take time.Ive been lucky for awhile on seroquel and abilify, and added seroquel xr to the mix,been good.But it took years for me to stabilize, that and quitting drinking ,the alcohol made the medicine not work.I still have days where I feel down lately have been in a little rut, also tooth pain.But there is a light at the end of the tunnel.I empathize with you,understand what you are going through.I am szchizo affective some drs think schizophrenic, but the treatment of the symptoms is the key for me.I still hear voices, sometimes visual hallucinations(interior in my head mostly now a days.)I know further on in my sobriety these should lessen too.Good luck, good thoughts and prayers your way-

patty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts