Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which would you pick?

Roses come out on top every time. Now if I could have both, well that wouldn't be too bad either!! :D

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Either, just so long as my husband bought it for me and not me buying it for me from him! LOL

·
27,948 Posts
I'd go for the promise of a rosebush when spring rolls around.:D

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Roses are not my thing....... I'm with Bev, would rather have some other flower..... But for Valentines day or my Birthday, ect...I would rather have dinner cooked for me or go out to dinner........

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
Chocolate. I would be on the street corners also.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I'm with Lori and Bev. Roses are just too expensive, especially at Valentines Day. I must admit tho- Dh sent me beautiful red roses at work once. The whole staff was positively green with envy!!! I would actually prefer something like an extra special detailed car wash or somrthing like that. I hate to wash the car!!!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Can I pick one pink or yellow rose and a small box of Dove chocolates?

I'd rather go out to dinner or buy something that will last though.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I don't want roses they end up dieing, & i don't want candy cause I'm trying to watch what I eat now, so I would prefer a real flower that I can have as a houseplant or it can be planted outside.:paw:

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
I'd have to pick chocolate (though I don't need it!). I really don't care for roses.......... there are plenty of other flowers I do like though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
:) I would also rather have something that lasts!! I love Dove chocolate but am cutting out the sweets!!!

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Between the 2 it would be roses cause well every valentines day my diet seems to fail.Funny though I hardly ever get flowers,dh mother is a florist.lolBut i'd rather have some ALONE time for a change.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm with Michelle, I'd rather go out to dinner, but chocolate if not. i really love the Symphony Bars with almonds and toffee. yum!:fdance:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Roses, I don't care for chocolate that much

1 - 20 of 21 Posts