Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does it work? Will someone tell e about it? Where is the cheapest place to buy it, about how much is it??? Lots of Q's I know...Im a curious gal!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Gonna get me some,,,I need some energy bad!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I know a friend who had a bee farm and he said that definately Royal gelly is excellent for giving you energy! It does work! You got me thinking...I should buy some too....:D

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Glad to know someone with bees seconds it! I never know if stuff works when I see it on tv or ads or wherever! :)

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
I already bought some but forgot about it. I bought it for dh but I need to take some if it really works. I'm gonna start right now and let you all know. If it helps me it will help anyone. LOL

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Ok, I took one 300 mg. softgel. I wonder how much I should take? Also wondering how long you have to take it to see a difference. I'm pretty sure HappyCamper always takes it. Seems like I remember an old post of her's. Ok, now I'm wondering how she and her dd is? Oh how the mind wanders.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
I took the one at about 2:30 and then took another at about 8:00pm.

I got almost all of my laundry done and cooked a huge dinner and helped clean up after dinner and straightend up the house for company and couldn't fall asleep till almost 2:00 am!

Don't know if it was the Royal Jelly working so fast or if I just knew I had to do all the stuff.

Oh, I also took an Alieve about 3:00 so maybe it was just that my pain level was down.

I don't have big plans today so I will take another one and see if it works again. LOL

·
Registered
184 Posts
Don't know how I managed to miss this thread!! I take royal jelly too. The brand I have used most often is Y.S. Organic r.j. and it seems to do the trick for me. I have taken the Bee Alive capsules but with no success. I have tried royal jelly with pollen and propolis and it just makes me GAG, so I just use the straight.

Julie

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Hi Julie. I keep forgetting to take it.
Thanks for the reminder.:)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
So, it does work, Dolphin, doesn't it?:) Now don't forget to take it!;)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It seems to work for me. Not in the sense I may have thought, not like coffee or a stimulant, but rather more subtle. I have been taking it for a couple of weeks and it does wonders for me so far. The only kind I could find also has ginseng in it. I cant find it at walmart tho~

1 - 12 of 12 Posts