Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
I do occasionally. I made some invitations to a Lingerie shower that I'm having for a girlfriend and a stamp was my main decoratative element on those. I also use stamps in my scrapbooks but it's usually alphabet stamps.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I do, now and then. Either when scrapping or making cards

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
I used to some but mostly used my (100's) of rubber stamps for stamping letters and cards for penpalling which I don't do anymore. I've been thinking about selling the lot of them....just can't let go of em yet. ;)

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
I've never ever stamped before. I am so sick of buying alphabet stickers for my scrapbooks and i have horrible handwriting, so I am tempted to invest in some though.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yup. Love to stamp. (That's why my feet are so tired.) But seriously. I'm in the yahoo group Club_Stamppatch. It's a fun stamping group.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I love to stamp and make cards.... I scrapbook, too, but not nearly as often as I make cards.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Me! I make cards to sell, it's a good hobby that would pay for itself if I let it. LOL!

·
Registered
742 Posts
I like to use stamps when I make cards or when signing letter. I also like to to stamp with embossing ink and powders.

I just started scrapbooking, but I plan on using my stamps some.
I find that I use more stickers and other embellishments, then stamps. However, since I own the stamps I should use them more.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hiya,

I love my stamps!! I use them for almost everything crafty we do.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am glad there are alot out there like me! I have to be in the mood to stamp or I just use all my paper! I like to get ideas from others and have used a great site for a long time. Its called spiltcoaststampers.com and they have great galleries for ideas. I am going to do some today, just got a bunch of wallpaper samples at the store. I also like to sell them to help pay for the expense of the materials.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts