Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am really disturbed to hear that an innocent 18 y o young man was killed last night. He showed up at a party that apparently had gotten way too big- some in attendance stated that they would beat up the next guy that showed up. They beat him to death.
What is wrong with this world????

·
Registered
397 Posts
That is so sad, especially for someone so young who had his whole life ahead of him. I was telling my sister just the other day that you could walk in a church, grocery store, bank, or anywhere and you may not make it back home again. The world is turning to such wickedness and evil. It seems that the economic downturn is playing a role. The news is becoming so depressing anymore, you hardly hear about anything good or positive.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The police carted off 57 teenagers who were at the party and witnessed this. Why didn't someone call 911 before it got so out of hand.
OMG-
Apparently there were adults at the home, but they obviously weren't keeping an eye on what was happening. There are so many disturbed individuals in this world. It just makes my heart hurt.

·
Registered
139 Posts
My Prayers go out to this famliy,and hope that the people are given the punishiment they have coming to them including the adults that were home and if this was someone under 18 they get as an adult!:sigh:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
So sad. Kids can be so cruel. Even when parents do there very best in raising them .God bless his family and also for the families that have to deal with there child being in jail.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
That just sickens me. My heart goes out to the parents of the deceased boy.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
That is so heartbreaking and sad and senseless! I agree, I often feel what on earth is this world coming to? I was just watching something on TV last night that has haunted me. It was the story of a young girl, Amber Dubois, only 14 years old, just walking to school one morning, and the animal who savagely raped and killed her. Makes me not want to let my kids out of my sight. :(

·
Registered
479 Posts
It is so sickening. One article I read on line quoted a neighbor who watched the beating and apparently did nothing. He 'didn't know the boy's life was ending'. How can anyone witness an act of violence and NOT CALL THE POLICE???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.