add 1 white bead
1 Blue bead
1 green bead
tie another knot in it.

Now tie it around your wrist. Here is what it means:
Knot--Birth

Yellow- God loves us and desires a relationship with us. John 3:16

Black- Sin is what seperates us from God We chose to disobey God Romans 3

Red- Jesus died on the cross and rose from the grave, paying the price and penality for our sins He provdied the only way to God Romans 5:8

Knot-- This knot stands for the decision we must make to accept him or not. Romans 10:9

White- When you beomce a Christian God cleanses us from all unrighteousness and washes us whiter than snow 1 John 3:5, Isa 1:18 (NKJ)

Blue- One of our first acts of obedience is to publicly confess our faith through Baptism Acts 2:41 (NASB)

Green- We must now grow as a believer in all areas of our life. Looking at Jesus as our example 2 Pet 3:18 (NKJ)

Knot-- Death no longer brings fear because as a christian we have an eternal home with God in Heaven 1 John 5:12-13 (NKJ)

This was sent to me by a church in NC today and I thought I would share. The bracelet is really cute and I think it would be a great project for the kids.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Very nice Thanks

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
You can see a pic of a finished bracelet here - http://www.waoy.com/40day/salvation_bracelet.html

We made these with the Girls In Action classes at church last summer to send to a church in MN. We all (kids AND grownups) had a blast making these!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
My dkids made those when they were younger and they loved them. They received a lot of compliments on them,too. They are a great witnessing tool, dkids had several people ask the meaning of the colors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts