Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was so excited yesterday to see that you were in my hometown newspaper!

Great column but then I knewit would be!

Love,

Jennelle

P.S. I don't normally get the newspaper but my neighbor passed one along to me yesterday and I'm so glad he did so I could see your column right here in black & white. :)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
That's great. How neat. I'm thrilled you were able to read it in your local newspaper. :)

·
Registered
476 Posts
I wish we got your column in our paper!!! (Sun News, Myrtle Beach, SC). How can we get it in there???

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I wish we got your column in our paper!!! (Sun News, Myrtle Beach, SC). How can we get it in there???
Write to the Editor and tell them how much you'd like to see Sara Noel's Frugal Living column in there :)

Reactions: JustMegan79

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
In Sara's signature: ;)

"If you'd like to read Frugal Living by Sara Noel, my syndicated column, e-mail, write, or call the managing editor at your local newspaper and ask them to publish it. It's syndicated through United Media's Newspaper Enterprise Association. Thank you for supporting Frugal Village."

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
You can go to your newspaper's website and look at their contact us section. Look for the email to the managing editor and send them an email requesting it. :) I'm syndicated by United Media. (Snoopy, Dilbert)

Sometimes they will and sometimes they won't. LOL But every email really counts and helps spread the word. Most newspapers really do care what their readers want to see. It's available daily and some papers run it daily, but some run it weekly or when they have space.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.