Frugal Village Forums banner

Saturday Plans

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  PrairieRose 
#1 ·
Good Morning to all:clap:

Its a beautiful morning here in Bradenton, Fl. The temperatures are down into the low 70's and there is a nice breeze in the air. Fall I do believe is coming!

Slept in late here 8am
Had moring walkabout and coffee with DH in the garden
Fed furbags
Got a load of landry in the washer and a load on the bed to fold and put away
Have a list of things to pick up from the grocery store
Going to make up a batch of deviled eggs to take to a party this evening
Need to run the dustmop around the livingroom

Other than that it'll be a quiet day around here.

Laurie in BRadenron

#2 ·
I have to go to two football games today. DH is at school for the Army so I get to pull double duty. DS2 has a game at 5 at our home field, and then ds1 has a game away at another school about 30 minutes away at 7. So, I will be busy.

#3 ·
Kinda flying by the seat of our pants today. My 16 yr old stepdaughter is here for the weekend. We're going bowling this morning... well I'll be watching...lol.. I've got epicondylitis a.k.a. tennis elbow in my right elbow so my Dr definitely doesn't want me bowling. Other than that... we are just going to play it by ear.

#6 ·
Slept in this morning. Got up at 9. Made oatmeal and toast for me and DDs. DH is refereeing ball games today. I am washing a load of clothes and need to fold up the towels from yesterday's washing. I have bathed. Need to do make up and fix hair. My DDs have a band contest today. They perform at 4:20. That will take up the rest of my day! Hope everyone has a Satisfying Saturday!

#7 ·
It's cleaning today here at home! Got up this morning and fixed bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy for breakfast. I'm going to try to get some de-cluttlering done this afternoon in my bedroom--get all my summer things put up and get the fall and winter things out.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!!

Dixie Jean

#8 ·
For me well just straighten up the house and in about an hour I have to go meet a lady about a housekeeping job. I posted an ad on craigslist and she contacted me, I am excited but nervous cause I dont know what to charge but we will see.

After that I have to pick hubby up at work at 4pm, then come home and relax for a bit, then heat up leftovers for dinner.

Everyone have an awesome Saturday!

#9 ·
It's a beautiful day in Western New York, it's also a beautifl day for yard work.I have been raking leaves all morning, and when I get off here I want to mow the lawn and move some tulip bulbs (want to put them closer to the house, last year the deer ate them all).

#10 ·
Beautiful weather here, too.
Slept until 8:30am, made oatmeal for breakfast, did two loads of laundry, talked to my mom on the phone, read the newspaper, checked email, took a bath, and did my hair and makeup, then tuna sandwiches for lunch, washed dishes, now DH is home from work, and I will be leaving to go to work soon.

G
#11 ·
We enjoyed most of the morning and afternoon as a family, with DH home to enjoy Owen until he got a call about an hour and a half ago - he works for the Boston Stock Exchange and a water main broke in front of the building - they have the power shut off to the whole city block and they won't have the water main fixed until Wed. Needless to say, he got called in to try and fix whatever they can so that the exchange will be able to trade on Monday.

We were planning on going to a wedding shower this evening for some close friends of ours, so now it will be just me and Owen - another exciting trip out for us! I've got the present wrapped and on the table, and the diaper bag packed already. I'll have to stop at CVS on the way to pick up the Dove Shampoo for the ECB deal and to get a card to go with the present.

#12 ·
Slept in today. Love that! Got breakfast for DH, got DD up and around with breakfast. Took DD shopping for a much needed new winter coat as they are calling for highs in the 40's with rain by next Thursday around here. It's a beautiful day today. After We got home from shopping I recolored DD's hair and am watching/listening to the football game on TV.
Next will be dinner, then hopeully getting my next knitting project started.
Didn't get that done last night.

#13 ·
Gripey and I got up at about 8 this morning and got around, packed and hit the road to visit our youngest dd in her college town. We went to a football game (we do this annually) and are staying the nite in a hotel (using Gripey's computer). We'll get up and go to church with her tomorrow after breakfast and visit a little while before we head home (it's a 3 hour drive).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.