Make the bed
Work on laundry
Do some school work
Straighten up the kitchen
Vacuum upstairs

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
So far I've made my bed, surfed the net, had a shower and received several "Happy Birthday" wishes! :)

Today I'm hoping to:

~ pick up some contact solution
~ figure out my grocery list for the next two weeks
~ get some groceries
~ stop at the new second hand bookstore
~ wrap two more Christmas presents I picked up last night
~ bring in my Christmas tree from the car

I'm sure there will be other things to come up throughout the day. :)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Not sure what's going on. Got all my cleaning and laundry done yesterday. My stepdaughter (16) is here for the weekend so things are always up in the air every other weekend when she comes. She'll sleep till noon then most likely be out with her friends until 11 tonight when it's curfew time. I was thinking about hitting a few holiday craft shows today, but that always gets me in trouble.... lol... I always see something I want to buy that I don't need.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Today I am getting some groceries and when I get home I have people coming to pick up some stuff I'm selling and I'm going to wash some laundry, put away the laundry tnat has been washed and sitting on the couch for 2 days, clean the kitchen, and make dinner.

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Happy Birthday Nada!

~laundry done
Just hanging out until tonight, going out with dh and bil.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Same stuff as usual here.

Woke up at 7am, drove hubby to work at 8:30 am,
make bed, straighten up room
finish cleaning bottom of refrigerator (yuck)
Clean up computer room
Daughter needs to clean up her room
Bring boxes to recycle center
Return books to library
Print up coupons at library (printer doesnt work at home)

Straighten up some more!

That's all folks :)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
I am doing a few loads of laundry and then I am going to go to my son's football game. They are in the playoffs.

·
Registered
805 Posts
My plans are:
get my teeth brushed and face put on
go to work
come home
throw on a load of laundry
go to bed.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
The plans for the day are

Get DH b-day present
See Dad
Go get personal items at the store
Laundry
Sew and scrap tonight

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Having a planned 'day off' here today. So far I've:

~had breakfast
~emptied the dishwasher and started to reload it
~hand washed some plastics
~swept the floors
~picked up a few things
~put some knock about clothes on (no hair or makeup thus far)
~plan on spending the day doing nothing

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
So far today, I have:

-Loaded & ran dishwasher
-Swept while DH vacuumed
-Unpacked a box & organized some shelves
-Cleaned kitchen
-Cut coupons
-Cooked lunch

As for the rest of the day, I am getting ready to start the laundry. A little later, DH & I will probably go out for dinner.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
The day is over for me it's 8:30 p.m. here. Not a very frugal day for me I shopped till I dropped. My carpet cleaner died and so I went out to replace it.
I did get some Christmas shopping out of the way but I still have quite a bit more to go. I spent more than $300 but I figure that's not too bad it includes the shampooer and a couple of gallons of paint. Painting to be done tomorrow and DH is going to help. I usually do all the painting myself so this is a real treat for me.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
We are not doing anything!! Just hanging out, taking turns caring for Frannie and watching football!! All four of us have been bums today and it was so nice!!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Dh was a sweetheart and let me sleep in, but I got up to a messy kitchen. :drama: So, I cleaned that up, checked my email, and got the troops to go and run errands. We picked up MIL's Christmas present, hit Micheals, and Costco. Oh, and picked up some movies to watch. We're being lazy today, though I am finishing up a piece of art for our bedroom.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey guys,Today was not a good day for me this is the 2nd birthday of my Mothers since she had passed away.She would have been 82.I did nothing much of all.My thoughts and feeling was with her.I love you MOM

·
Registered
652 Posts
I had a very production day. Got the house cleaned, did the laundry, baked bread, cleaned out the horrible and I mean horrible closet in the spare room...I feel free now!! Put a couple of things on ebay and now I am wore out!!

Hey Jade, sorry about your mom. Hope you have a better day tomorrow..

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Working with younger sisters to clean out grandma's apartment. She's gonna be moving into an ACLF when she comes out of rehab and we're breaking her place down. The women has never thrown a thing away. Freecycle is going nuts as is her local recycle center. Youngest sister has taken on her finances so far we've shreded 1940, 1950 and have started on 1960 stuff. Power bills, newspaper bills, gas bills, grocery bills with lists!!! You name it and its here. What a time line!

Laurie in Bradenton

1 - 17 of 17 Posts