Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumour has it that we're going to have 'iffy' and 'crappy' weather today and all weekend. The kind where you should stay inside and 'Spring Clean' :lol: HINT HINT! So after coming home from the bf's this am (he has to work both days this weekend) I am home alone and free to roam as I choose.

I am cruising through the village b/c I havent been around much all week and enjoying my am coffee.

I think today I will try to purge my closet :laugh: yes I still cant get motivated enough to do it. My goal for today is purge purge purge! Laundry was done Thurs night, garbage/recycling taken out and house swept, dusted and cleaned so Im free and clear. I think I can do it. One goal, one weekend right?

*holds up coffee and salutes* Here's to a productive Saturday!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Funny that you are talking about purging your closet..that is exactly what I was thinking of doing! :)
I'm going to make the attempt this afternoon after I go to the fabric store.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
It's snowing here and cold. Will be inside all day here too, plan on cleaning, watching the boob tube a bit.We are having a family dinner tomorrow so I will be working on foods for that as well. Have a good day all!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Its a nice day here. I am thinking later in the day opening a few windows and airing the place out. Of course all the usual chores that are on tap

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
It's nasty and cold here too. Definitely a good day to stay in. DH and I are going to go by and check out the gym we're thinking about joining (we get a GREAT discount through DH's work) and the rest of the day we will be cleaning and I'm going to work in the kitchen doing some cooking-ahead and mix recipes. I need to go through my recipe binder and update some documents. I'm looking forward to getting even more organized in the kitchen. I hope everyone has a great day!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Purgeing my closet is what I want to do too? I have soooo many clothes, my closet is full and so is my dresser, I really gotta go through them all and get rid of some, break out the spring/summer and put away the winter. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts