Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been struggling to make ends meet lately as DH' s health has not allowed him to work much in the way of overtime. I thought maybe I would find a part time job but DH really wants me at home in the evenings and on the weekends so that the kids are not always on their own.

Well, this morning I got a phone call from the owner of the wool store that I knit for and sometimes fill in for. She has previously asked me to teach beginner knitting seminars 1 1/2 days a month. She asked me today if I would consider teaching another seminar a couple of days of month. Since it is mostly afternoons and I can choose which Saturday I want to coincide with DH's Saturday off I said yes.

Now this afternoon I got a visit from the lady that I babysit for two mornings a week. She has been given the option of going back to work fulltime or losing her job so she took the fulltime. She wants me to babysit 5 mornings a week which is not a problem.

Now with this extra income we will be able to get back on track and DH will not have to worry about picking up overtime anymore.

:relieved:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:yippee:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
That's so great! I'm happy for you. :sun:

·
27,948 Posts
Chriss, that is just the best! It's like meant to be perfect.Good for you!:yippee:

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
What a blessing! :hurray:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Chriss, that's awesome! Congratulations!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
What wonderful news!! I am so happy for you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts