Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I stopped at a fairly new Savers over the weekend I LOVE IT! its basically an organized Goodwill.

I got my son 3 pairs of pants, 2 long sleeve shirts, a pair of flannel pj's and a Little Tikes picnic table for $29! SCORE!

I have a new favorite store!!!

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Ours smells and is in Ft. Collins. :( So its Goodwill, Arc, Habitat for Humanity (not the best clothes at our Habitat though).

If anyone has teens, look for a Plato's Closet. They have great trendy stuff for less.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Ours smells and is in Ft. Collins. :( So its Goodwill, Arc, Habitat for Humanity (not the best clothes at our Habitat though).

If anyone has teens, look for a Plato's Closet. They have great trendy stuff for less.
I was told by a co-worker that the one here in Ft. Collins has closed down. I never got the chance to try it out. (I live in Greeley)

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
I was told by a co-worker that the one here in Ft. Collins has closed down. I never got the chance to try it out. (I live in Greeley)
Oh woah. I didn't like it, am not surprised.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.