Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think there should be challenges on small ways to save daily.
Today I will not go out with the car so will save on gas and I will not use the dishwasher dry cycle.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I think it's a great idea. Like a what did you do today to save or pinch pennies thing.

Today I'm gardening instead of going to garage sales. I love to go to sales, but why spend money today?

Can start a daily thread anytime.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Great idea!

Today I'm baking bread rather than buying bread from the store. I could have ran out and got some in the closest town (our stores aren't open) because I really didn't feel like baking today. But rather than using gas, I'm saving wear and tear on the van, saving gas and saving the cost of the bread, which btw is $1.79 a loaf at the closest store!!! I can bake 4 loaves for that!!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
I LOVE this idea! Great thinking, Lourdes! Today I am going to not go to the bathroom so I don't waste water flushing. Just kidding. Today I am going to hang more of my clothes on the basement clothesline than usual to save money on the gas dryer.

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Today I am going to Dryel hubbies pants instead of paying dry cleaner costs.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Amy you are too funny :D

Today I am going to do my own French Manicure and French Pedicure..saving at least 20$ or more not to mention saving the cost of having those suckers removed :)
(And I don't use lee press on's either I just can't handle things glued to my nails) :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts