Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not spending anything today. :D
Making homemade baby food in the food processor.
Will keep my eyes on keeping more lights off at night.

·
27,948 Posts
Had to go to the docs today and ended up not having a co-pay and got some free samples.

Since I was out I combined a lot of stops together so I don't have to go out for the rest of the week.:)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Saving money today by:

-Putting up the pool instead of paying to take the boys to the public pool where you pay $2 a person.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hanging the laundry out to dry.
Emailing my Mom instead of calling.
Using up leftovers for lunch.
Borrowing videos from the library.
Not going shopping!!!:toothy:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
~Hung my towels out to dry
~Used up homemade spaghetti sauce I had in the freezer
~Didn't go out today - so no money spent here

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh spent a lot today(well whole household).
we are having our roof and bathroom repaired..we had squrrials(sp) in our roof(not for long thank god) and our shower is not working so its about $800.00. but we are splitting it 3 ways so its not too bad.

but i ate left over spegetti for breakfast\lunch, make bananna breasfast bars from scratch and only spent $10.38 at store today.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I convinced dh to eat my grilled cheese instead of him ordering take out! :) That saved at least 7$

We are watching a movie on cable instead of renting one like dh wanted to (i got him into the movie "baby Boom")

I was sorting out expireds from my 'to trade pile' when I found some coupons for things I can use! I will get about 6$ worth of energy bars free, plus some other cents off other stuff I have to buy! :)

I took extra time to look through the junk mail, and found a kroger cottage cheese coupon in the oddest place.

I got a raincheck for a great price on eggs. (kinda bummed I couldn't get them now, BUT the raincheck had a cpn for 1$ off 10$ purchase attatched, yay!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts