Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning and Happy Spring

I am going to spring clean starting with my bedroom today!! Also gathering stuff to be donated and out of my house. It is going to be sunny and in the 60's today so i will have the windows open. Enjoy your Saturday...

Reactions: Sassyclass

·
Registered
651 Posts
I have a funeral to attend this morning then a
banquet to attend so won't be home all day.
It is supposed to be around 57 here will see it is cloudy here now , living so close to the Canadian border I never know what it going to do lol.
Maine girl that is what I need to do is spring clean it would be nice to open windows and let some fresh air in.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Good morning gilrs. I slept in until 8, a rarity for me. What a gorgeous day this is going to be, sunny and 68 degrees. I love Spring. The only thing I have done so far is drink a cup of :coffee: and finish reading a book. DH just went to bed and I have to wake him around 10:30. We are going to get the TransAm out and wash it, then he is going to take pics of it to put in the for sale ad in one of those car magazines. After that we are going to get showers and then hop on th bike and ride 35 miles into nearest city to eat at my favorite Mexican restuarant.:fdance:We plan on looking at some property on the way in. Maine Girl, funny you are starting your spring cleaning in your bedroom. I just told DH not more than 1/2 hour ago I was starting my spring cleaning tomorrow in our bedroom. Actually I told him WE were starting in the bedroom and got no comment so I assume he will be helping.:whistle: Hope everyone has a nice day.

Cat

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Good morning and HB, Sassy. 8:30 for me (but we're retired so I don't care.)

Today is LOTS of cleaning and laundry. Since we got back from the cabin, it's been all about visiting parents and fam., grocery shopping and other errands, :blah:.....so now down to doing something about this dirty house. :whistle: I've done a little since we've been back, but have loads more to do. Yikes. I'll be trying to get this place back to normal right up until we go back to the cabin!!

I'm going to work right through the house room to room, and just do the normal cleaning, and go through after and pull stuff out, and organize and declutter.

So--Have cleaned much of the kitchen, but not done. Taking a breather right now.

Going to go through the mail/bills and organize a bit there...and pay some.

Reactions: Sassyclass

·
Registered
924 Posts
I had a super day this past Saturday.

Up early washed and hung laundry out to dry.

My ex came over for breakfast and then drove me to Home Depot where I bought insulation for my house and as luck would have it, it was 50% off! I expected to pay over $300 but I only spent $168 with tax!

then I spent the next few hours laying the insulation by myself! my first home improvement project that I did completely by myself.

Then I went on a first date and it was a great time!

why can't all Saturday's be this good???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts