Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hooray, it's the weekend!!

I didn't sleep as soundly as I would have like due to the howling winds all night. Sounded like my roof was coming off. It's nights like that I wish I had a wind turbine!

So I'm hanging low this morning and drinking coffee in bed, which is such a treat! The roads will be less than pleasant due to the couple of hours of rain last night before shifting over to a little bit of snow. And of course we have to drive out in it for dd's bball tournament today. In between that, we have a bday party to drop ds off at, as well. Somehow I'll manage!! :)

Have a good one!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I am waiting for DH to pick me up , we have an endless list of weekend chores. Stay safe and warm everyone!

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Good morning. I am really trying to avoid eating out and using what I have on hand. I have to save money to go to Seattle with my family in March. I made breakfast of apple strudel, eggs, and bacon. Lunch will be homemade French onion soup, and dinner will be hot dogs. I finished reading my second book for the month. I have to go out later and buy my grandson and nephew birthday presents. Today is also bill paying day. Yuk! I also have to finish refinishing an antique rocker this weekend for my daughter's nursery. If I get all of this done, I will feel accomplished.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Good morning, all....

My dear Molly is being a tornado right now....just tearing through the house with her toys and all her puppy energy! It's exhausting, I tell ya! haha I wouldn't have it any other way though. She's such a loveable pup....

Today I have LOTS of homework to do and reading for school. It's single digits outside, so I doubt I'll even go out today. That's OK....better to stay WARM!

Have a great Saturday!!!!!!

Andrea

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.