Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning!! Are you lazing in bed or running around already?

Dark morning - well it's only 6AM here!!

Am heading out in an hour to man the trophy and picture tables for our region's soccer teams - it's always a great day to catch up with old and new friends.

This afternoon, I desperately need to surface clean the kitchen - because I am cooking a small turkey today!!

This evening will continue working on Christmas projects - gifts, cards, etc.

All in all a lovely day!! Hope yours is too!!

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Not planning on going any where today,the sun is shining here but it cold.Done some laundry,cooking,fixing clean some.everone have a good day.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
A good saving Saturday here.

I took my kids to the free morning movie. Free is good.
I returned library books to avoid the fine and picked up new stuff.
Kids played outside all afternoon.
My boys hung their laundry.
I had leftover chicken for supper (dh is working) and the kids had hm breadsticks and hm magic milkshakes for a treat.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Spent gas money today to drive kids EVERYWHERE!!! lol Girls had bball games today, and we just got back from picking up youngest dd from a birthday party. I am officially exhausted. I still have company, and I am so thankful that I threw 2 roasts in the crockpot this morning. It smells wonderful in here!

The rest of the evening will be spent hanging out with my family and relaxing before everyone heads home tomorrow.

Have a great evening!
-Vanessa

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Slept in, went out to eat, and Christmas shopping with dh. I really enjoyed it and held back from spending too much. Was soooo tempted, but didn't. *Pats self on back*

·
Registered
682 Posts
I'm so late posting to this today, sorry. Ran some errands this morning and then came home and did some major cleaning. Have a paper due on Monday that I was able to finish tonight, yay! Decluttered the house a bit more and deep cleaned as well. Have to help my boys both finish homework tomorrow and plan on sleeping in in the morning!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.