Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:coffee3: DH woke me up early when he was "quietly" getting ready to go hunting one last time for the season. God help us all if he actually shoots an elk...

So, good morning!! We made it home from fil's last night, and I was extremely worthless for the rest of the evening. So I went to bed and tried to get warm. DD2 got a cold at grandpa's house, and of course she wanted to snuggle with me the entire time. Today I will be drinking lots of fluids and pushing the vitamins. I don't have time to get sick.

Today will start out busy. I have to pick up the dogs from the kennel before 10 so that we aren't charged for today. Then dd2 has a birthday party at 11. After that we are officially off any schedule for the rest of the day.

The afternoon will be spent decorating the house and Christmas tree. Hooray, can't wait!

Have a wonderful day today!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
209 Posts
Good morning!

Woke up a bit ago and had some cereal for breakfast. It's going to be a busy day....need to finish Chrismas shopping, finish the financials in my business plan for school, help DH with projects around the house, make dinner, and wrap some more gifts. Whew!

Tomorrow should be a little more laid back.....I will go to church, do some grocery shopping and general puttering around the house....

Enjoy the weekend!!!

Andrea

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Cold and sunny this morning. I have been to the gym, did the pet chores and changed out the linens. I am getting ready to go help at the church clothes closet. They have a special, all you can fit in a bag for a dollar. Then a hair appointment. This evening we are going to KC for a getaway. Three other couples will join us- dinner and dancing! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Slept in today. Then took my time getting out of bed. What a treat.

Went into the city, did a couple of errands, and wound up talking with people I haven't seen in a while.

Then ended up at the mall to get my clinique skin care. The skin care works so much better than the homemade concoctions I was making. To bad I can't figure out a cheaper way for great skin.

Did some looking around the mall for a gift for a friend but was able to leave without buying anything more.

Came home and ate the rest of Thanksgiving leftovers.

Just need to sort the laundry for tomorrow and all the chores for today are done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.