5,276 Posts
Good morning. I've been up since 7 and just sat down. So far I have
-cleaned of dining room table-
-washed dishes-
-swept kitchen floor-
-finally finished folding clothes-
-cleaned toilet stools-
-ran sweeper in front room-

I now need to sit down and redo the grocery list. DH got home at 7 and took out some things to burn, cleaned his things off the kitchen counter, fixed a leaky water line on the guest toilet, took a shower, and just left about 10 minutes ago with his son to get some tires for his sons truck. The DirecTv tech should be here around 11:30 to hook HD up, then we have to head into city to grocery shop and do our favorite Mexican restuarant. When we get home I'll have to put groceries away, and then relax. I think that's it for me today. It's cold but gorgeously sunny here. Hope everyone has a great day.

Cat

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Morning all. We are putting up the tree today and dh is going to clean and finish painting the basement (I think).
I think we are pretty much sticking to the house this weekend and putter around

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I have been up since before seven. I have already wrapped a couple of gifts, had coffee. I need to have breakfast and run to the grocery store. If i feel like it i may go to goodwill. Good luck to all to get things done.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Good Morning! I got up at 5:30, let the dogs out, then dozed on the couch til 7:30! :) I fed the critters, ironed and cut some fabric for a throw I'm making, got dressed and went to Meijer for a few things. Now I'm at work for a few hours, then I'll go home and do more sewing. I also need to vacuum, dust and change the sheets on my bed. So, yes, I'm busy as well!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Good morning! I've made breakfast and cleaned up the dishes. I need to make sausage balls for a party tonight, iron, return some dishes to a neighbor, and straighten up the house. I've been sick all week and today is the first day that my energy level feels close to normal. Have a good day.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Happy Saturday! I woke up with a migraine today...blah...so trying to get rid of that! Also it's freezing here in NY today, so would like not to venture out today, but may? The last couple days I have been trying to get myself back onto the Frugal band wagon, I have been a little slack for a while now. So I have been making lists and plans and trying to stick with them. Today I need to do some tidying up around the house, would like to return some bottles and cans and put the change in my change jar. I would like to exchange my rolled coins from my change jar into paper money and put it away, yesterday I changed in $80 worth of coins....Still have quite a bit more to change in! That's going towards my "vacation fund" envelope. I'll be hunting around the house for some unwanted items to sell on ebay to make some more money and to also declutter my house some. Also going to try and kick my couponing into high gear as well...have been slack on that as well and my closet that I kept all my freebies from couponing, has started to thin out...so want to get that back up and going again! Hope everyone has a great day!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I stayed up too late last night finishing a book and working on a jigsaw puzzle with DS. But, I am up and ready for the day. I cooked breakfast (biscuits and gravy), unloaded the dishwasher, folded some laundry, put another load in the wash, and now to clean up breakfast dishes.

Today I plan to:
-more laundry
-DH wants to go pick up a gift for the kids..he always gets them something just from him, but I have to go help pick it out, lol.
-sweep
-bake cookies
-cook supper
-start the second book in the Amish series I am reading.

Have a great Saturday!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Bleh! Another Saturday I have to work the morning shift after the evening one last night, so I'm at work. But that doesn't happen often, and there isn't much to do here, so it's mostly going be a play day at work. I need to spend a couple of hours checking electronic journal links, but that's about it for the day.

Not planning to do much if anything after. It's been a savage week for the arthritis and my doctor, blessed be her name forever, called in a Lortab prescription for me yesterday. I'm leaving work early to pick it up before the pharmacy closes. I'll probably finish up a jigsaw puzzle early evening, then take one and put myself to bed early. With luck it will help me sleep better tonight.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Puttering day here for me - need to work on finding breakfast (been sitting snuggled up on couch with coffee all am lol), finishing up the local Christmas cards, make a few lists to help track a few things and a couple of phone calls before I get ready for a Christmas party/pot luck with a friends I have not seen in a couple of years. Great place to network if you're out of a job ;)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Not too much yet. Breakfast.....lots of coffee. will do up dishes soon. Deciding whether or not we want to venture out in the cold and do some Christmas Shopping and will probably finish decorating the tree tonight. Other than probably not much, since we have to run to the in-laws house tomorrow and will be out anyway.

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Ate breakfast and showered
Went to a meeting for a fundraiser
Will turn on some holiday music and decorate
Need to sweep and wash the floors
Get ready for NYC tomorrow (YEA!!!!)

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'm a bit out of it today, so I'm taking it easy for now. I plan on going to the gym later today to get in some exercise. I think the movement will do me some good.

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Got up 7:30 was still sleepy went back bed got up around 10:30 a friend called we talked awhile,i fixed some banana muffins and coffee,swept kitchen mop, moped bathroom.Before that i balanced check book,figured up how much i still have for grocery this month.Hope everone has a good week end and stay warm.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I went to bed @ 7:30 this morning after an overnight shift, got back up at 11am and went with a group to a fundraiser. Spent the after noon @ the local Amazon distribution center - we get 75 cents per package and there were 11 of us.
Now I plan to vegetate, let the fam fix dinner and bring it to me :) and do some reading.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Today has centered mostly around food. I'm chained in the kitchen.

Made a big brunch, baked some coconut macaroons, and have some beef curry going in the crockpot.

Giving my poor hands a rest from knitting. :eek:uch:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts