Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, all!

Why is it I feel SO tired waking up during the week, but wake up early on weekends feeling bright-eyed and bushy-tailed? LOL

I finished up my 2 classes from this semester (got two A's) and only have 6 classes left to go for my bachelors!! Yeah! School doesn't start back up until January 10th, so I'll have a little time to unwind before starting a new semester...

DH will be doing some shopping later for our meals on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.....we are making veggie pizza for the first day and a whole brunch for the second day. I'm looking forward to it!

I hope everyone has a blessed day!!!!

Andrea

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
It's raining here so I plan on staying in and getting some packing done for our move. I also need to address and mail Christmas cards.

·
Registered
156 Posts
DBF woke me up at 8 and we went out for a nice quick breakfast at this little Rick Bayless restaurant downtown, it was tasty and a little spicy, but a nice start to my Saturday. DBF headed off to work and I headed back home. I need to get some work done from home today...the past 2 days I have had such a hard time motivating myself to do the research I need to do for work. For my breaks, I want to continue folding the laundry and cleaning up a little bit.

Tonight, we are heading to some friends house for a little fondue party and then heading out to a holiday party.

Have a great Saturday everybody!

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
From the LAPAW Thread :)

Woke up feeling bright eyed and busy tailed too but it has since wained LOL. I have no clue why I wake up extra perky on wknds.

Today...my bro has come to visit (ie fleece my dad of his vehicle dont get me started :fuming:) and DF and I are schedule to go visit my sister and her husband to do our gift exchange - we told the family weren't doing it as a whole but her and I decided to do it with each other. The kittehs made out like bandits!! We'll prob end up eating dinner there and returning home to rest for DF and me, continue purging/sorting clothes/things. I hope to fight off whatever cold is trying to invade my body...I'm OD'ing on Cold Fx and Vit C.

Hope everyones having a great Saturday!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.