Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy lazy Saturday!

I've got one kid still sick and the other two are lounging around. And me? Also lounging, and loving every minute of it! :)

DH got home last night, complete with crutches and an air brace for his sprained ankle. We're a lively bunch! lol

Today is just cleaning up around the house and finishing up the taxes. Need to get those done so that we can get some braces on the oldest's teeth. Fun fun!

We were going to go in for dd's birthday supper, but since she's under the weather, may have to wait until tomorrow.

I also need to run to the dump for garbage day. My bin is
overflowing!

I also got another James Patterson novel to read at the library, so I'm excited to dive into that again!

Have a good one!
-Vanessa

·
27,948 Posts
Aww, you all take good care over there Vanessa.
Glad to see some good stuff going on while you all feel better & better.

Warmer day here, loving it & it's about time.
Cat was defending her territory again last night and got real close to those 2 deer that were here the other day. As soon as one stomped it's hoof she decided it was better to back off. She's something, really went up close to challenge them. Hubby was watching saying omg look at her go!
Staying home today and after doing some housework the day is free to read or putter on puter or around the house. Need to go hang the laundry I washed this morn, just remembered it.
Homemade pizza for dinner so no big money spent today.
Hope you all have a great day today, hanging just the way you please.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I hope dd and dh feel better soon. It is nice though to have an excuse to just stay home and take it easy. Enjoy your lazy day.

·
Registered
209 Posts
It's been a good day....ran some errands this morning, colored my hair, got a hair cut and mini-pedicure, and then came home to rest up before doing housework and homework.

I've been feeling MUCH better than last weekend! Boy was I sick! I had bronchitis and the stomach flu so it was no fun. Makes me appreciate how much better I feel now! I still have a bit of a cough, but the last doc I saw gave me a Rx cough syrup for nighttime.

DH did the taxes today....it looks like we'll be able to get the floors done, walls painted, and some credit cards bills paid off! Whoo hoo! That way we can snowball onto that $ onto our other cc's and have them paid off sooner rather than later...

Hope everyone had a great day and has an even better evening!

Love,
Andrea

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.