Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahh, good morning. I can't believe I'm up. I didn't go to bed until 2am. Enjoying some coffee at the moment. Today will be grocery shopping which means we will be gone most of the day. DH needs to get a few hours of sleep first so I think I will catch up on my Bible reading while he snoozes. We are suppose to get some more freezing rain and snow,yuck. Hurry up March. Hope you all have a safe warm day.

Cat

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
Wow you must be tired! hope you sleep good tonight!

I have to help ds do some patchwork on the basement walls today and clean up my messy house!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Quiet-ish day for us: driving my parents to the airport then grocery shopping on the way back. Might go skating at the village ice rink in the afternoon.
Prepping for tomorrow's party and relaxing.
Enjoy your day everyone!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow you must be tired! hope you sleep good tonight!

I have to help ds do some patchwork on the basement walls today and clean up my messy house!
That's the weird part, I'm not tired. I used to get by on 6 hours of sleep all the time. Just in the last few months I've found I need 7 or 8 and with my sinuses being so bad I feel tired all the time. I hope I can get back to only needing 6 hours of sleep after my surgery. I hate sleeping the day away.

Cat

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
I need to get a menue made up at least for the week haven't done one in couple of weeks.
laundry,clean house,go through some papers.Will be staying in we have another snow and suppose be more coming this week.Hope everone has a good day.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
This morning I finished my library book
went to the bread store and then stopped at the library to get a quilting book
doing laundry

We are getting rain and snow today so i will be staying home today
Tonight i am going to try my hand at homemade tomato soup using canned tomato's

Enjoy your day

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I am trying to work on my flinging, but keep finding myself distracted by googling vacation stuff!!!

DH is cooking for a charity event today.

DD is gonna go to my mom's to play later.

In all a free day for us, but we are all busy.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
packed up dh and kids to go skiing. so, yeah for me, i am ALONE!!! no dogs either...yeah!!!!! went to a great yoga class. dropped off a box at GW manned truck. took a shower. doing laundry. salted and shoveled the remaining snow as it is in the 30's and we are getting more snow today and tomorrow and then much colder this coming week...didnt want all the snow on top of the old ice and then more ice coming....made tuna salad for lunch. have to do a few more loads of laundry. then to just relax and relish in the total quietness of my house! i do have to vacuum the upstairs hallway also. going to make a piice of baked tilapia and some sweet potato fries for dinner and then just chill..

·
19,119 Posts
Lovely Saturdays hapening all around!!

I am creating a haven in our LR instead of the crazy catch all that it has become - and I am not going to get sidetracked by all the interesting things I have stashed here and there!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Good evening....

I'm sicker than a dog right now...was up all night last night with the stomach flu. :( I've been in a deep sleep all day, too. Poor DH must be getting tired of taking care of me! Hopefully I'll have better things to report tomorrow.....just wanted to say "hi" because I feel sort of isolated from the world right now...

Have a good evening.......

Andrea

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Hope you feel better soon, acox68.

Today I went grocery shopping, menu planned, laundry, did some freezer cooking and baking, cleaned the house, and that's pretty much it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts