Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning. Yup, I'm back. My blasted computer stopped working on me last Friday right in the middle of a post. We aren't going to waste anymore money on the piece of junk. DH just spent $80 on a new power supply to get the thing going a couple of months ago. So now we are back to sharing a computer. Today will be a busy day because we have running to do. We have to go into the city and get about 5 items from WM, stop at his brothers house and pick up a guitar amp, go to the music store, fill the gas tank up on the car & I'm making nachos for dinner because we have company and it's my birthday and I refuse to slave over a stove. I also need to make my cake. This old bat will not be doing any housework today. Hope you all enjoy your day.

Cat

·
Registered
768 Posts
I got up and hit WM early. Bought supplies for Spring Break trip. Then home to make a crockpot of soup, pan of cornbread.

Sewing: I am working on a rag baby quilt which I will hopefully finish this weekend. I finished a pair of little girl jeans which I embellished with ribbons and patches.

The rest of the day: I plan to veg-out and rest. School has wiped me out this week.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
This morning i went to a book sale and i didn't buy a thing!!! Came home and washed dishes and emptied my dishwasher.

I am playing bingo with a friend so will be leaving here around four...so the rest of the afternoon i am going to kick back

·
Registered
209 Posts
Today I am coloring my hair and then going to get it cut later this afternoon. I also want to pick up some library books that I requested and do some house cleaning.

I'm out of school for the next 2.5 weeks, so I plan to rest and do things I haven't been able to do lately...

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Andrea

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.