Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Won't be much of a saving day, I have to go pick up my ham for Easter, and some other things. :skept:

Hope to do some yard work, if my sore back holds out. It's just touchy now, not agonizing pain. That's gonna be my exercise today. It's probably as much as I'm going to be able to stand.

I haven't decided on dinner. Too busy enjoying the quiet morning with coffee. :coffee3: I'll ask DH what he's in the mood for.

Then tonight I'm going to fall into a tub 'o' bubbles.:bath:

·
19,119 Posts
Mahalo for getting us going. I am going to pick up our ham too and will probably cook it for dinner tonight. I consider part of my saving plan since hams are soooooo cheap now!!

Need to do a lot of sewingt on the hula costumes - another girl asked me to do her costumes, so need to rev up my sewing engines a little more.

If the sun doesn't dome out, I am probably going to ride my stationary bike for exercise today instead of heading to the pool. Probably should do both anyway!!

Hope you all have a great Saturday!!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Today i have done 3 loads of laundry
shredded junk mail
did grocery shopping
picked up

Still need to do dishes
fold my laundry
going to make myself a nice dinner
then tonight reading my book

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Got my hair done. Went into the city for a while. It is still daylight out and will probably go for a walk. Just purchased to pairs of shoes for the summer for $42.74.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts