Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up at the crack of noon (hey, I only got off work at 7am!)

Mailed in some bills

Ate a turkey sandwich in an attempt to wake up a little

Lots of spiffing up to do as we have another real estate open house tomorrow

Tonight we have tickets to the Indianapolis Indians' game (AAA baseball) and the real treat is that it features an appearance by the San Diego Chicken (only the greatest sports entertainer EVER)

DD is on her way home from North Carolina, so we'll be getting updates from her

Taking a picnic to the game- it's great, a professional sports franchise where you are allowed to bring your own food in!!!

·
Registered
742 Posts
We got this morning and headed out to small town festival so that my DH could take pictures for the local paper. They had a very short parade, but we had fun anyway.
We are home now, so we are going to clean up the house a bit. Then we are going to head out for a picnic at a local park. At 2 to we are going to a retirement/Birthday party and DH is headed out to the race track, where he will take more pictures for the local paper.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
~ having dinner at MIL's house - otherwise, stayed home & played - oh, but I did give the dog a bath :)

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I stuck around the house today and got a ton of work done! Only one person showed up to visit (which is very rare around here!) so I did as much as I could without collapsing from exhaustion! :)

Reactions: mauimagic

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I worked all day and should go to bed but I didn't post last night after work because I went straight to bed when I did get home. I think old age is starting to kick me in the rump! Besides it's so hard to stay away from here. I just have to know how everyone is doing.:shrug2:

Cat

·
19,119 Posts
Had a great Saturday working on some cases in my classroom - prepped, primed and painted 5 cases. With three of us working on the project, it took 6 hours!! love the colors - all soft versions of blue, green, red and yellow. Everything looks so clean!! Have four more to do. Will try to get up the energy to go in and put the second coat on tomorrow!!

DH and I are spending a quiet evening talking - I'm knittting scrubbies and he's watching tv. Think it will be an early evening - a good ending to a great day!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts