Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brunch type casserole going in the oven. :coffee3:

Now that football season is over :( I plan on watching whatever is on TV all day with DH, other than cooking and dishes, etc.

I feel lazy.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Well I was a good girl today and put money into the bank but I saved out a little "play $" so now I am going to be bad and do something with my kids and husband today. Perhaps take everyone out to lunch for Valentines Day :)

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
today is catch up around the house day. a no spend day hubby wanted to go to the pig which is a barbeque place I told him we had cube steak laid out he said well I will and bake a cake....
washed 2 loads of clothes and hung 1 and partially dried the other. gonna dye hair tonite....

·
Registered
715 Posts
at the office working overtime while listening to dave's debt free friday show. love tax season!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
got alot done went to 2 banks and post office cleaned alittle and actually got hubby to go to dr for a physical. did a little shopping and then i took a nap. gonna cook dinner and relax with dh all in all a good saturday enjoy everyone

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Delivered a birthday gift this morning. Then we had to go buy me a new cell phone since mine died last night. Came home and now I'm relaxing and playing on the computer.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Walked dog in park.
Took dog to meet new dog sitter who's going to watch her while I'm in Scotland. I am VERY nervous about this.
Grocery shopped for dog food stuff also got gas and went to the library.
Playing on internet all evening. Need to go pull the ficus tree inside before I go to bed or it will be a ficus icicle tomorrow morning as going down to 21 tonight.

Need to do something PRODUCTIVE (read: housework) tomorrow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts