Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Morning, Grammarbug!

I am slow going this morning! It is blizzarding outside and absolutely gorgeous! So I opened my blinds in my bedroom and climbed back in bed with my coffee and computer, and here I am! FABULOUS!

I have to go to get my first Bountiful Basket today at 10:30. So excited to see what the hype is all about! Will keep you all posted!

DD1 has a birthday party this morning in a town 10 miles away, and another mom offered to take her over. Fabulous, since the mountain pass you have to cross is usually yucky in bad weather! Win win for me! :)

I have laundry to do today and then I'm going to finish deep cleaning dd2's bedroom. I can't believe how much stuff she has packed in that little room!

I also would love to bake today, so I'm going to think about that, as well.

Have a great day!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Taking my grandson home.Grocery store for Milk and bread and eggs.Home to clean. I'm stuffed up this morning. Thinking maybe allergies from dusting yesterday. Have a great day everyone!!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Got off to a very slow start by sleeping until 10:30! But I guess I needed it.

Paid bills and am working on the logistical nightmare that is our family calendar :) (two adults and two teens with jobs- two cars to get everyone where they need to go)

Laundry
Mega-grocery list and perhaps shopping (yeah, grocery shopping on a Saturday afternoon, great planning on my part)

Bathroom needs cleaning/ organizing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.