Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another cold sunny day here. Have one window open to enjoy the sunshine!! Will close that up later today. Woke up to about an inch of snow on the ground. Maintenance was out shoveling the snow bright and early. One thing about this complex, they do a great job with snow removal. Another day of relaxation here. Right now I am taking apart a duvet cover I made. Will just keep on working on that today. So no spend day here!

Hope everyone has a saving Saturday today!!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
We went to swimming class with Mini then came home.
Quiet day at home as a family.
Have a great day everyone!

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Friday is normally my shopping day, but dh had to take the van. We're in the process of selling a car and he hasn't been driving it. Today he took the car so I can run errands.

Grocery shopping and dog food shopping. Trying to keep it to a bare minimum. Will be stocking up on canned tomatoes. They are on sale for $0.39 a can. I think we have enough chili beans. They are also on sale.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Ended up being quite productive: dh and I vaccumed and mopped the floors, ran 2 loads of laundry and I managed to make steelcut oats for next week's breakfast.
Also wrote out my grocery list after looking at the online flyers.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hubby and I went to pay some bills and then went to look at some local house builders. We are purchasing our first home together this year and are trying to decide what we want to do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts