Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a good, very frugal Saturday so far! Took down all the Christmas decorations, a few colds in our house today so we're staying in and trying to get everyone back to 100%.

Other stuff on tap for today:
~ A couple loads of laundry that I'll be hanging up to dry to try and get some moisture in the air. It's SO dry with the heater on!

~ Read more on my FIFTH(!) book of this month!

~ Brown 5lbs. of ground beef and freeze 4 lbs. of that for later! I love having ground beef already ready to go for a quick meal. It's super easy to make tacos, spaghetti, sloppy Joes, etc. in a pinch.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I pretty much got caught up with laundry. I also made two batches of homemade bread and eight freezer crockpot meals out of chicken and veggies. I got frozen skinless chicken breast on sale at Hyvee for 4.99 a bag. I thought they would be the normal 2.5 pounds, but were only 2 pounds. Guess we will just have to stretch them.

Reactions: AspiringToBeFrugal

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Went to our local thrift store they had a $5 fill a bag clothes sale.
dh bought a blazed & pants. I got a new pair of jeans too. Then we went to Menards & got a bunch of birdseed & pumpkin seeds & dogtreats free with our $11 rebate :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts