Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See that, see that, UH-HUH, I managed to remember it's 2015!! LOL!

Today is OAMC day, I am going to make some dinners to freeze. Got some good meat deals yesterday.

And bake a carrot cake for tonight's dessert (from the carrots left over from the veg tray over the holidays). I think I still have enough cream cheese for cr. cheese icing. :stir:

I am also going to get on my knitting for my nieces baby girl that's coming soon, before its born and I'm kicking myself. :knit:

Reactions: piney

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Quiet day here. Going to SIL for dinner. I'm bring sweet potato soup.
Dh took dd out for errands so I had the house to myself and decluttered the bathroom cabinets! Anyone else get an urge to declutter and clean out stuff in January? I know by March the urge will be gone, so I'm striking while the iron is hot!
Soooo cold out today, -20°c, but keeping active and dressed properly, I've kept the heat low, same temp as during the night, so 17°c.
I also did a load of laundry and hung it up on my rack in the basement. Basically a good frugal day!

Reactions: piney

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Staying home moving things around in bed room and bath room so when I move something means got dust and :va: one job call for something else to be done.Planning a no spend day but adding more things to list when I go to store.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Frugal is my middle name today:

Redeemed bank card points for a $20 local restaurant gift card.
Went to Kroger and got: malt o meal cereal, Jiffy cornbread mix, 6 pk Home toilet tissue, Nabisco Belvita breakfast bars all free.
Went to Sack n Save and spent $5.99 for 2 pkg. carrots, 5 cucumbers, 10 oranges, 10 lbs. potatoes, 2 lbs yellow onions.

Feeling pretty good!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts