Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cooked up some sausage. Trying to see where I can save more electricity today. Place is clean, plants watered, and enjoying the quiet in the dark.

Fortunately there is enough light coming in I do not have to worry about tripping over things.

Planning on unplugging almost everything later today. Will try to catch up on some reading and make lists of what I still need to get done this summer.

Stay safe and cool everyone.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Up early and biked. Did the pet chores and the linens. Helping with hay, then tonight going to a rodeo.YeeHaw!!Hope you all have a great day!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Staying. DH took leftovers to work. DD, my mom and I will make lunch here while we have a "work" day to prepare for baby Cooper. Only 1 more week until he is here!

Is it August 1st yet??

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Stormy and cool here today. Woo hoo! Planning on getting some housework done. Laundry already done. Hoping to get some organizing done too. :)

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Sunny, 94F, and humid here. :hot: I have the a/c going, and while it's cool in here, I am cleaning my kitchen and laundry room.

I have some ribs thawing for tonight on the grill.

Got some towels in the washer, doing a lot of decluttering as I go through my rooms.

A productive day so far. I plan on crashing in front of the tube tonight. :relieved:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
~ Baked some sandwich bread & zucchini bread,
~ pickling some cukes,
~ menu planned for next week,
~ grocery shopping,
~ hitting some garage sales,
~ hanging around the house.

·
Registered
243 Posts
We have 9 days left until we move again, so finishing up the last minute details. Today will be more laundry, then booking the car shipping, and hopefully beach. Need to make sure to feed the kids lunch before we head out.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Saving Saturday

Today is humid out.been in the cool cleaning house have to get to get this house in order and i have to quit hoarding !!! Did bathroom,kitchen,bedroom already today now to work on my hoarding room on which i want to make my craft room.everyone have a good day! Klean163

1 - 10 of 10 Posts